Friday, August 22, 2008

How lonely am I

It hurts wen you feel lonely dont you think? Whoo, dont want this feeling but I have no choice. This Is what I wanted, this is what I have become. I wont blame anybody else. But I kinda like the feeling that I could do something with it. It lets me view the world radically. Oppurtunities should be taken, goals should be viewed criticically. Focus is very much needed if you want to achieve things. But I live day-to-day through my feelings. And my feelings mess me up. I think I have high EQ. Nah, Im just making reasons for myself. just take a look at how i constantly change perspectives of my life. FOCUS, I need FOCUS. Or do I need "to" FOCUS. I am getting more and more insane everyday. Absurd. I should review more about the way i lived before, existential.

Why do I feel lonely? Why do I want this feeling? Or why does this feeling haunt me everytime I look myself up in the mirror. I do not need help. I do not need anybody. I need me. I want a Canon DSLR camera.

No comments: