Saturday, August 9, 2008

90's music

Why am I so hooked at this era? Am stuck here "paulit ulit na lang ang no doubt, oasis, 311, tommy henriksen, bush, silverchair, arkarna, foo fighters, nirvana, smashing pumpkins, GnR, Indio I, Imago, etc" maybe it just feels too good! Cuz the artist back then were not thinkin about profit. (long live cobain!) i just love it because I love it! not like, "apple bottom jeans... (which I memorize too)" no offense to rap artists. (I also adore the BTnH "crossroads" though). Music nowadays has no more responsibility. No more passion. I even asked sum of my peers why they continually practice in studios... they say all the same answer... "para makilala yung tugtog namin at mashare sa mga nakikinig yung gusto naming iparinig sa kanila...!" BULLSHIT. I even see behind their eyes the thirst for money. Thats what they see. Thats what we all saw. But If we think harder than our dicks, than the hunger for money and drugs etc... philippine music should have been a tool for unity! "Juan DeLa Cruz' Ang Himig Natin" Let Philippine Music be a tool for responsibility and Unity. D,TPC.TYON,IB. Make more music that would put an effect on not just today's generation, Let it stay tomorrow. Eg. hotel Rwanda ST.

This Is just my "tambay" opinion.

The Philippines Is dead. What about the Filipino People?

No comments: