Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Never worry

Believe me you are not alone. Im also having a hard time figuring who ariel rebel is too. I encountered her in one of the half brit half pinoy (kuno). freakin waste of time. But that is all i do right now. I think I need to got to OWWA to apply for a scholarship in animation or some web design sh*t. In the President's SONA, she discussed how it was a very needed job in the world specially that m bohol is at it again in his new disney/pixar animated movie. But, wtf is Corel? will that school teach the basics of it? Man Im a know it all when it comes to the world but, this pretty word "corel" is lke huge! (im talkin shit) Anyway, this blog is dedicated to manika. Baby when was the last time we chatted? I miss you baby. You too busy eh. well im gettin' a little less fatter because of what youve done to me... (I cant eat I cant sleep stuff, then you reply: Bolero!) muwah baby. We will bump into each other soon!

No comments: