Monday, July 28, 2008

I need a life

Ive been online for weeks already and it has got me nowhere.
I couldn't blame anyone because this is me who's to be blamed for what I've done to my life. It has become a shitty bum life wherein almost I imprison myself in the world I want to revolve in. Do I need help? Should I need help? Or should I just start to move away from this world I've created. It is very small and it'll lead me nowhere. Just like a horse race. I am just the starter. I sprint fast and leave everybody else that I don't know where I'm heading. My dreams shattered and my ego broken, where would this pitiful life end? Where would my soul end if I die today? I think even hell wouldn't accept mine because I haven't been doing anything good. I know I have a lot of potential and I am talented, but where will this imprisoned characteristics of take me? I am not even worthy dead. I'll just continue dreaming for now. Let this end, let this end.

No comments: