Monday, June 29, 2009

It Has been a year since I blogged.

yeah it really has been a year since I blogged. I got tired. But now Im freakin' back. And there's so much to tell you muth*&$5@!?". (If I manage to remember them.)

Movies watched:

Casablanca
Breakfast at Tiffany's
The Incredible Hulk (2)
...
..
damn i cant remember much. These were the movies Ive recently watched. (Actually, I've just watched Hulk just hours ago, Ehehe)

People Met:

The Cernol Clan
My "darl" (this one I can't seem to forget and t'was a year ago, Nov 08!)
Paul (my cousin's husband)
and some other people that I have met on couple occassions...
pubs,b.houses,clubs,cabarets,gin joints. (damn can't seem to get enough of the mob!

Projects Done:

A freakin' multipurpose chair/table/bench/gym equipment/weapon/bottle opener/bed.

Pounds gained:

still at 175-180

Hair grown:

bout' 2 inches longer. Goatee gone, Lipburn gone, Moustache gone.

Internet hours spent:

100++ per week

Sweat made:

3 droplets a day. I'm gettin lazy.

Fights watched:

Pacquiao-Hatton
Silva-"against-a-shitty-brazlian-fighter"
Machida-Evans(my friend mangyan texted it to me, haven't watched it really)
Guida-Alves
Penalosa-JuanMa

Fights that will definitely watch:

Lesnar-Mir 2
Pacquiao-Cotto
Mayweather Jr.-Marquez
GSP-Silva

Money Earned:

200/wk (Philippine Peso)

Credits:

100+ Pesos to a store in front of our house for buying Instant noodles.

Things that really made me angry:

CON-ASS Rallies, dumbest shit ever.

Made me uber-happy:

Pulp Summerslam '09

Sex had:

my 2 proud f*ck. Both of them I did when I was drunk. totally. "ENDAY TARA LARO TAYO!"

Cellphones:

Got a freakin' new one. Post-paid. (Freakin' boy, jobless and still has a postpaid phone?)

Plans on goin' back to school:

most probably.

Chance on goin' back to school:

I got 5 people on my back. totally 100%

Lastly...

What to end up in, most probably:

A mobster.

No comments: